The Ellett Law Offices, P.C., is dedicated to helping clients attain debt relief through bankruptcy in Phoenix and surrounding areas of Arizona. We have more than 25 years of experience protecting the rights of clients going through the complicated bankruptcy process.
Bankruptcy Law Attorney
We are skilled in Arizona bankruptcy law and help our clients navigate through the complex legal process required to restructure, consolidate and eliminate debt. From the start, we carefully consider all factors of a case and are skilled at dealing with Arizona bankruptcy exemptions. We provide the legal representation clients need to effectively resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Business Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 — Debt relief through structured, consolidated payments.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy — Eliminate unstructured debt and protect personal property from loss.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy — Debt settlement for businesses.
- Credit Card Debt — Use debt relief to control or eliminate debt owed to creditors.
- Divorce And Bankruptcy — The legal end of a marriage can necessitate financial changes that involve debt relief.
- Lien Stripping, Loan Modifications — A second mortgage can sometimes be stripped away and removed from the amount owed on a home loan.
- Personal Bankruptcy — Eliminate increasing debt obligations on an individual basis.
- Stopping Foreclosures, Keeping Your House — Home mortgages can be restructured.
For every bankruptcy case, we fight for our clients to ensure their rights are protected throughout the legal process. We are a small firm with excellent client service, and we are aware of the financially compromising experiences clients endure prior to seeking bankruptcy. We offer quality representation that leads to effective results at an affordable billing rate. It is our goal to resolve cases in the most cost-effective manner, yet never compromise on service.
We have an impressive record of accomplishments that include published bank court decisions. As a firm devoted to bankruptcy law, we stand ready to advocate for clients facing any debt relief issue.
Contact a Chapter 11 Lawyer
If you would like to discuss a bankruptcy issue and would like to meet with a qualified lawyer, please call 602-235-9510 or send an e-mail. Initial consultations are offered free of charge and financing options can be made available for some cases.
We are pleased to inform you that we have been designated by federal law as a debt relief agency. We help people and businesses file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Chapter 7 Fees
★ $745.00 + Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee ($335.00): single filer, no assets, 9 creditors or less.
★ $895.00 + Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee ($335.00): joint filers, no assets, 9 creditors or less.
★ $945.00 + Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee ($335.00): single filer, no assets, 12 creditors or less.
★ $1095.00 + Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee ($335.00): joint filers, no assets, 12 creditors or less.
★ $1175.00 + Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee ($335.00): Employed, unemployed, or Social Security Income, fewer than 15 creditors, no preferential payments or transfers.
★ $1345.00 + Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee ($335.00): Employed, unemployed, or Social Security Income, fewer than 21 creditors, no preferential payments or transfers.
Chapter 13 Fees
For most Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases we can file your case for $0 down in legal fees plus the $310 bankruptcy court filing fee. The remainder of our fees can usually be paid through your Chapter 13 Plan.
Chapter 11 Fees
Chapter 11 fees are determined on a case by case basis, depending upon the size of the case and the complexity of the matters involved.